SockMine Training Anklet in Pink
When you're out on a run, you want to concentrate on the distance and the burn and not on the comfort or temperature of your feet. These socks are not only lightweight with soft cushioning in all major contact areas, but also the moisture management system from the COOLMAX® yarn wicks away moisture from your skin leaving your feet comfortable and dry. Leaving you to run and run as far as your legs will carry you.
- Cushioned impact areas for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Meshed ventilation panelling keeps your feet aerated and cool.
- Slingshot heel provides support and helps prevent slipping.
- Tabbed welt provides soft cushioning for the achilles tendon area.
- Elasticated arch support improves fit and comfort.
- Comfort toe seam reduces rubbing.
Best for: Running medium distances, general sports in which trainers are worn.
49% Polyester (COOLMAX®), 31% Cotton, 19% Nylon, 1% Elastane
The fibre composition details percentage by weight of each fibre contained in the sock. Technical socks often have a proportion of synthetic fibres such as nylon and elastane, as these provide durability and stretch to the sock. For a technical wool sock, you should expect around a 50% wool content.
Sock Leg Lengths
INVISIBLE, ANKLE, QUARTER, CREW, KNEE HIGH
- Invisible - finishes below the trainer line hense "invisible".
- Ankle – finishes at around where your trainer does, below the ankle.
- Quarter – finishes just above the ankle
- Crew – finishes just underneath the calf
- Knee High – finished just underneath the knee
Comfort Linked Toe Seam
Bulky seams have no place in a sock designed for performance. The comfort linked toe seam is flat, so causes no irritation to the tops of your toes.