- Ordered the wrong size or item?
- We accept returns on all items; no quibble and we always make this process as easy and hassle-free as possible.
- Socks should be returned within 28 days in their original condition and packaging.
- Please return the delivery note we sent with the socks and attach a reason for the return and if you want a refund or an exchange.
- We ask you to take reasonable care of the goods you purchase while they are in your possession. This means that: you may inspect and try on the goods as you would try them on in our store but tags should not be removed from any item and the original packaging should be retained. Goods should not be soiled, torn or damaged.
- Once the return has been processed, you will once again receive an email.
Please send the goods to; Roy Lowe and Sons Ltd, The SockMine, Coxmoor Road, Sutton in Ashfield. Nottinghamshire, NG17 5LA
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults or manufacturing defects before they are dispatched to you. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately. We do not accept liability for goods which are damaged or lost during return shipment to us.