Tread Light Navy/Grey with COOLMAX® and Merino
Designed to be lightweight whilst still offering you comfort and support, SockMine Tread Light are the ideal socks for summer hikes. A combination of COOLMAX® Technology and Merino Wool combines to ensure your feet will be dry and comfortable your whole hike.
1. Gently elasticated rib-top helps keep the sock in place.
2. Filet meshing increases air flow to the foot.
3. Padding in key pressure zones for mile after mile comfort.
4. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.
5. Arch Support improves fit and comfort.
Best for: Keeping your feet cool, comfortable and dry on walks during the summer months
61% Cotton, 19% Nylon, 19% Merino Wool, 1% Elastane
The fibre composition details percentage by weight of each fibre contained in the sock. Technical socks often have a proportion of synthetic fibres such as nylon and elastane, as these provide durability and stretch to the sock.
Sock Leg Lengths
INVISIBLE, ANKLE, QUARTER, CREW, KNEE HIGH
- Invisible - finishes below the trainer line hense "invisible".
- Ankle – finishes at around where your trainer does, below the ankle.
- Quarter – finishes just above the ankle
- Crew – finishes just underneath the calf
- Knee High – finished just underneath the knee
Comfort Linked Toe Seam
Bulky seams have no place in a sock designed for performance. The comfort linked toe seam is flat, so causes no irritation to the tops of your toes.