Designed with the worker in mind the SockMine workwear sock will give you that extra bit of comfort during those long hard days at work. This sock focuses on being durable and offering your feet protection whilst in your steel toe cap boots with extra padding in all the right places.
- The ribbed structure hugs the foot and keeps the sock in place.
- Extra-dense foot cushioning for comfort and durability.
- Reinforced toe-cap zone.
- Comfortable toe-seam.
- Tailored sizes for an optimum fit.
- 3-ply twisted cotton for increased durability.
Best for: Hard work done in sturdy boots. ( Toe cap protection)
50% Nylon, 49% Cotton, 1% Elastane
The fibre composition details percentage by weight of each fibre contained in the sock. Technical socks often have a proportion of synthetic fibres such as nylon and elastane, as these provide durability and stretch to the sock.
Sock Leg Lengths
INVISIBLE, ANKLE, QUARTER, CREW, KNEE HIGH
- Invisible - finishes below the trainer line hense "invisible".
- Ankle – finishes at around where your trainer does, below the ankle.
- Quarter – finishes just above the ankle
- Crew – finishes just underneath the calf
- Knee High – finished just underneath the knee
Thick cushioned fabric is placed in selected impact zones for added comfort and protection in those key areas. Terry loops give the fabric a padded feel that absorbs impact, softening the blows on your foot.
Reinforced Heel and Toe
The heel and toe of the sock is reinforced with additional synthetic yarns, which increase the durability of the sock making it perform better for longer.
Through reinforcing key impact zones with synthetic yarns, we can increase the durability of the sock making it perform better for longer.
Comfort Linked Toe Seam
Bulky seams have no place in a sock designed for performance. The comfort linked toe seam is flat, so causes no irritation to the tops of your toes.