Sockmine Performance Quarter V2 White/Grey
When you're out on a run, you want to concentrate on the distance and the burn and not the comfort or temperature of your feet. Passerelle SQD+ wicks moisture away from the skin so that even after BIG runs, you won't have to wring them out! Now with an added reinforced toe to stop those nasty big toes from breaking loose and spoiling your run (and socks)! Leaving you to run and run as far as your legs will carry you.
1. Fully elasticated for ultimate fit and comfort.
2. Ultra-breathable arch vent keeps the feet aerated and cool.
3. Cushioned pressure zones give support in just the right areas.
4. Ergonomic left and right design for perfect performance.
5. Reinforced toe provides extra durability to help fight big toe holes.
Best for Long-distance running where you want breathability and to keep your feet cool.
56% Cotton, 43% Nylon, 1% Elastane
The fibre composition details percentage by weight of each fibre contained in the sock. Technical socks often have a proportion of synthetic fibres such as nylon and elastane, as these provide durability and stretch to the sock.
Sock Leg Lengths
INVISIBLE, ANKLE, QUARTER, CREW, KNEE HIGH
- Invisible - finishes below the trainer line hense "invisible".
- Ankle – finishes at around where your trainer does, below the ankle.
- Quarter – finishes just above the ankle
- Crew – finishes just underneath the calf
- Knee High – finished just underneath the knee
Comfort Linked Toe Seam
Bulky seams have no place in a sock designed for performance. The comfort linked toe seam is flat, so causes no irritation to the tops of your toes.