Sockmine GripLock™ Quarter Lightweight in Neon Yellow
At Sockmine, we understand that to be your best, you need to feel your best.
That's why it's important for you to have faith in all parts of your equipment.
When it comes to your footwear, incorporating your own style and colour has a great impact on how comfortable you feel.
Although looking at your best helps you feel good, you should never sacrifice functionality for style.
Luckily, our Griplock™ lightweight yellow socks let you have the best of both worlds.
Combining an eye-catching yellow design with our innovative and award-winning Griplock™ design, you can guarantee that your socks won't let you down.
With an elasticated design, our Griplock™ socks are made to perfectly fit your feet. Following the exact contours of your feet, our Griplock™ lightweight yellow socks minimise any movement between the sock and your feet, removing friction and preventing the one problem many athletes dread: blisters.
Using a lightweight design and extra padding on the heel and toes, our Griplock™ lightweight yellow socks are perfect for comfort.
These socks also use breathable Coolmax® technology to wick moisture away from your skin, keeping your feet cool and dry no matter how hard you train.
Overall, our GripLock™ lightweight yellow socks will:
- Suit your style, with an eye-catching yellow colour.
- Completely fit and adhere to your skin, preventing movement and friction to reduce blisters.
- Reduce rubbing and add extra comfort through padded heels and toes.
- Leave your feet completely dry and cool with our unique Coolmax® breathable meshed fabric design.
- Give you the ultimate fit and control in a lightweight design.
- Allow you to go further and faster for longer.
Our GripLock™ lightweight yellow socks are designed to help you feel at your best, so you can set new personal bests and go further and faster for longer.
59% Polyester (COOLMAX™), 25% Nylon, 14% GripLock™, 2% Elastane
The fibre composition details percentage by weight of each fibre contained in the sock. Technical socks often have a proportion of synthetic fibres such as nylon and elastane, as these provide durability and stretch to the sock.
Sock Leg Lengths
INVISIBLE, ANKLE, QUARTER, CREW, KNEE HIGH
- Invisible - finishes below the trainer line hense "invisible".
- Ankle – finishes at around where your trainer does, below the ankle.
- Quarter – finishes just above the ankle
- Crew – finishes just underneath the calf
- Knee High – finished just underneath the knee
Comfort Linked Toe Seam
Bulky seams have no place in a sock designed for performance. The comfort linked toe seam is flat, so causes no irritation to the tops of your toes.