Sockmine GripLock™ Quarter Lightweight in Neon Pink
When it comes to choosing the right pair of running socks, you should never sacrifice functionality for style.
Luckily, our Griplock™ lightweight pink socks let you have the best of both worlds.
Combining our innovative and award-winning Griplock™ design with a range of bright colours, you can express yourself in exactly the way you want to, while retaining all the benefits of our innovative Griplock™ technology.
Our Griplock™ socks were designed to combat the problem many runners dread: blisters. By following the exact contours of your feet, our GripLock™ socks minimise any movement between the sock and your skin, removing any friction and preventing you from getting blisters.
Griplock™ lightweight pink socks also include extra padding on the heels and toes in a lightweight design, making them perfect for comfort.
Not only do Griplock™ lightweight pink socks give you the perfect and comfortable fit, they also use breathable Coolmax® technology to wick moisture away from your skin, keeping your feet cool and dry no matter how hard you train.
Overall, the GripLock™ lightweight pink sock will:
- Help you stand out from the crowd, with a bright pink colour.
- Completely fit and adhere to your skin, preventing movement and friction to reduce blisters.
- Reduce rubbing and add extra comfort through padded heel and toes.
- Leave your feet completely dry and cool with our unique Coolmax® breathable meshed fabric design.
- Give you the ultimate fit and control in a lightweight design.
- Allow you to go further and faster for longer.
At Sockmine, we understand that to do your best, you must feel your best.
That's why our GripLock™ lightweight pink socks are designed to give you a completely comfortable and lightweight fit, prevent blisters that interfere with your training and give you an extra opportunity to incorporate your style into your sports equipment.
No matter what sport use it for, our GripLock™ lightweight pink socks promise to help you feel at your best, letting you go further and faster for longer.
59% Polyester (COOLMAX™), 25% Nylon, 14% GripLock™, 2% Elastane
The fibre composition details percentage by weight of each fibre contained in the sock. Technical socks often have a proportion of synthetic fibres such as nylon and elastane, as these provide durability and stretch to the sock.
Sock Leg Lengths
INVISIBLE, ANKLE, QUARTER, CREW, KNEE HIGH
- Invisible - finishes below the trainer line hense "invisible".
- Ankle – finishes at around where your trainer does, below the ankle.
- Quarter – finishes just above the ankle
- Crew – finishes just underneath the calf
- Knee High – finished just underneath the knee
Comfort Linked Toe Seam
Bulky seams have no place in a sock designed for performance. The comfort linked toe seam is flat, so causes no irritation to the tops of your toes.