Sockmine GripLock™ Anklet
Our anklet is made using our very own innovative, patented and award-winning Griplock™ technology.
At Sockmine, we want to solve the one problem everyone dreads, blisters. That's why we created our award-winning Griplock™ sock design. This sock follows the exact contours of your feet, minimising any movement between the sock and the skin and removing friction from your feet to help prevent you from getting blisters.
GripLock™ socks are elasticated to achieve the perfect fit and include extra padding in the heels and toes for ultimate comfort, control and total faith in your socks.
Not only do GripLock™ socks give you comfort and control, they also use Coolmax® technology for extra breathability.
This technology uses mesh fabric to wick moisture away from your skin, keeping your feet cool and dry no matter how hard you train.
The anklet GripLock™ socks sit just above your ankle and will:
- Prevent blisters.
- Completely fit and adhere to your skin, preventing movement and friction to reduce blisters.
- Reduce rubbing and add extra comfort through padded heels and toes.
- Leave your feet completely dry and cool with our Coolmax® breathable meshed fabric design.
- Give you the ultimate fit and control.
- Allow you to go further and faster for longer.
At Sockmine, we understand the discomfort and setbacks that blisters can bring to your training programme and to your performance.
To do your best, you need to feel your best. That's why it's incredibly important that your footwear and socks are designed to completely fit you.
Perfect for running, cycling and many more. Made to be comfortable, our GripLock™ anklet socks are designed to prevent blisters from interfering with your training. No matter what sport you use them for, our GripLock™ ankle socks will make sure nothing slows you down, helping you set new personal bests by going further and faster for longer.
59% Polyester (COOLMAX™), 25% Nylon, 14% GripLock™, 2% Elastane
The fibre composition details percentage by weight of each fibre contained in the sock. Technical socks often have a proportion of synthetic fibres such as nylon and elastane, as these provide durability and stretch to the sock.
Sock Leg Lengths
INVISIBLE, ANKLE, QUARTER, CREW, KNEE HIGH
- Invisible - finishes below the trainer line hense "invisible".
- Ankle – finishes at around where your trainer does, below the ankle.
- Quarter – finishes just above the ankle
- Crew – finishes just underneath the calf
- Knee High – finished just underneath the knee
Comfort Linked Toe Seam
Bulky seams have no place in a sock designed for performance. The comfort linked toe seam is flat, so causes no irritation to the tops of your toes.