Don't Die Wondering Cycle Air with COOLMAX®
- The direct contact of the COOLMAX® fibre on the skin maximises its ability to wick away moisture, leaving your feet cool and dry.
- Ultra-breathable mesh fabric increases air circulation.
- Extra-long soft gripping cuff gently secures the socks position.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Comfort toe seam reduces rubbing.
Best used for: Keeping your feet cool over long and tough rides.
50% Nylon, 50% Polyester (COOLMAX®)
The fibre composition details percentage by weight of each fibre contained in the sock. Technical socks often have a proportion of synthetic fibres such as nylon and elastane, as these provide durability and stretch to the sock. For a technical wool sock, you should expect around a 50% wool content.
Developed in 1986, Coolmax® is a technical fibre engineered to keep the wearer dry. The fibre’s unique cross section absorbs and pulls moisture away from the skin, transporting it down tiny grooves in its surface. Once the moisture spreads across a larger surface area, the rate of evaporation of that moisture increases. This effect helps keep your feet dry and cool. Coolmax® allows us to create socks that are soft and breathable; perfect for optimal sports performance in warmer weather.
Sock Leg Lengths
INVISIBLE, ANKLE, QUARTER, CREW, KNEE HIGH
- Invisible - finishes below the trainer line hense "invisible".
- Ankle – finishes at around where your trainer does, below the ankle.
- Quarter – finishes just above the ankle
- Crew – finishes just underneath the calf
- Knee High – finished just underneath the knee
Ultra Breathable Meshed Fabric
Hot and sweaty feet are something which everyone battles with, especially in active environments. Our ultra breathable meshed fabric is constructed so that it maximises airflow to and from the skin. The holes in the fabric allow warm air trapped beneath the sock to escape, being replaced by cooler air from outside the sock. To aid this breathability, we strongly advise wearing shoes that also have a breathable mesh.
Comfort Linked Toe Seam
Bulky seams have no place in a sock designed for performance. The comfort linked toe seam is flat, so causes no irritation to the tops of your toes.