Cycle Air Long Welt with Merino
Have you seen a sheep ride a bike? No, us neither. But these Merino Wool cycling socks are probably the next best thing! Warm, yet breathable, these bah-d boys are perfect for that mild climate ride.
- Made from soft merino wool for natural comfort.
- Meshed panelling increases air flow to the foot.
- Extra-long soft gripping cuff gently secures the sock’s position.
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability.
- Comfort toe seam to reduce rubbing.
Best for: Cycling in mild climates
64% Nylon, 36% Merino Wool
The fibre composition details percentage by weight of each fibre contained in the sock. Technical socks often have a proportion of synthetic fibres such as nylon and elastane, as these provide durability and stretch to the sock. For a technical wool sock, you should expect around a 50% wool content.
Merino Wool is a naturally technical fibre; hence why we love it at the Sockmine. Luxuriously soft, it naturally regulates both temperature and moisture, meaning that not only does it keep you warm, but its breathability allows sweat and moisture to be wicked away from the skin. Amazingly, it is also 100% sustainable, renewable and biodegradable. The Merino wool we use is Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign® certified, ensuring only consumer-safe products are used, and that the environment is being looked after throughout the manufacturing process.
Sock Leg Lengths
INVISIBLE, ANKLE, QUARTER, CREW, KNEE HIGH
- Invisible - finishes below the trainer line hense "invisible".
- Ankle – finishes at around where your trainer does, below the ankle.
- Quarter – finishes just above the ankle
- Crew – finishes just underneath the calf
- Knee High – finished just underneath the knee
Ultra Breathable Meshed Fabric
Hot and sweaty feet are something which everyone battles with, especially in active environments. Our ultra breathable meshed fabric is constructed so that it maximises airflow to and from the skin. The holes in the fabric allow warm air trapped beneath the sock to escape, being replaced by cooler air from outside the sock. To aid this breathability, we strongly advise wearing shoes that also have a breathable mesh.
Comfort Linked Toe Seam
Bulky seams have no place in a sock designed for performance. The comfort linked toe seam is flat, so causes no irritation to the tops of your toes.