Tread Endurance Black/Grey With Merino
Designed for expeditions up to the highest peaks, SockMine Tread Endurance are the ideal socks for the avid explorer. Reinforced warmth zones combined with technical blends of merino wool, nylon and polypropylene create what we see as the best walking socks out there.
- Elasticated rib top gently holds the sock in place.
- Slingshot elasticated heel helps prevent slipping.
- Flex lines help prevent the sock bunching.
- Extra thick padding for comfort and warmth.
- Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.
- Comfort toe-seam reduces rubbing.
Best for: All terrain walks in cold environments.
42% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 18% Polypropylene, 1% Elastane
The fibre composition details percentage by weight of each fibre contained in the sock. Technical socks often have a proportion of synthetic fibres such as nylon and elastane, as these provide durability and stretch to the sock.
Sock Leg Lengths
INVISIBLE, ANKLE, QUARTER, CREW, KNEE HIGH
- Invisible - finishes below the trainer line hense "invisible".
- Ankle – finishes at around where your trainer does, below the ankle.
- Quarter – finishes just above the ankle
- Crew – finishes just underneath the calf
- Knee High – finished just underneath the knee
Comfort Linked Toe Seam
Bulky seams have no place in a sock designed for performance. The comfort linked toe seam is flat, so causes no irritation to the tops of your toes.