Tread Comfort Pink with COOLMAX®
Designed to create the ultimate comfort experience, SockMine Tread Comfort are the ideal socks for the everyday walk. Using the latest COOLMAX technology to keep your feet cool and dry as well as dense padding in pressure zones to create the most comfortable walking sock out there.
- Slack elasticated leg gives gentle comfort.
- Revolutionary COOLMAX® technology wicks moisture away from the skin, helping to keep your feet cool and dry.
- Flex lines to help prevent the sock bunching.
- Elasticated “Slingshot” heel and arch support helps to keep the sock in place and improves fit.
- Ventilation panels increase air circulation to the foot.
- Dense padding in key pressure zones for a gentle, comfortable feel with each step.
- Reinforced heel and toe improves durability.
Best for: Light to medium walks for ultimate comfort
71% Polyester (COOLMAX®), 28% Nylon, 1% Elastane
The fibre composition details percentage by weight of each fibre contained in the sock. Technical socks often have a proportion of synthetic fibres such as nylon and elastane, as these provide durability and stretch to the sock. For a technical wool sock, you should expect around a 50% wool content.
Developed in 1986, Coolmax® is a technical fibre engineered to keep the wearer dry. The fibre’s unique cross section absorbs and pulls moisture away from the skin, transporting it down tiny grooves in its surface. Once the moisture spreads across a larger surface area, the rate of evaporation of that moisture increases. This effect helps keep your feet dry and cool. Coolmax® allows us to create socks that are soft and breathable; perfect for optimal sports performance in warmer weather.
Sock Leg Lengths
INVISIBLE, ANKLE, QUARTER, CREW, KNEE HIGH
- Invisible - finishes below the trainer line hense "invisible".
- Ankle – finishes at around where your trainer does, below the ankle.
- Quarter – finishes just above the ankle
- Crew – finishes just underneath the calf
- Knee High – finished just underneath the knee
An arch support is a band of elasticated fabric located half way down the foot. It is designed to improve the fit of the sock around your arch, allowing the fabric to closely follow the contours of your foot.
A slingshot support is a Y-shaped elasticated band located around the heel. It helps secure the heel, preventing it from slipping into your shoe during activities.
Breathable Meshed Fabric
Hot and sweaty feet are something which everyone battles with, especially in active environments. Our breathable meshed fabric is constructed so that it increases airflow to and from the skin. This allows the warm air trapped beneath the sock to escape, being replaced by cooler air from outside the sock. To aid this breathability, we strongly advise wearing shoes that also have a breathable mesh.
Reinforced Heel and Toe
The heel and toe of the sock is reinforced with additional synthetic yarns, which increase the durability of the sock making it perform better for longer.
Through reinforcing key impact zones with synthetic yarns, we can increase the durability of the sock making it perform better for longer.
Comfort Linked Toe Seam
Bulky seams have no place in a sock designed for performance. The comfort linked toe seam is flat, so causes no irritation to the tops of your toes.