GripLock™ Quarter Lightweight in Neon Orange
Our GripLock™ lightweight socks offer the perfect opportunity to add some colour and style to your sports wardrobe.
When it comes to your sports equipment, it's incredibly important that you feel comfortable and have high-performing equipment that works for you. At Sockmine, we understand that your socks should also fit you in colour and style, because looking at your best will help you feel and perform at your best.
GripLock™ lightweight orange socks combine award-winning and innovative technology with a bright and vibrant orange colour and an incredibly lightweight feel to perfectly suit you.
This sock follows the exact contours of your feet, minimising any movement between the sock and the skin and removing friction from your feet, to help prevent you from getting blisters.
Understanding the discomfort and setbacks that blisters can bring to your training and to your performance, our GripLock™ socks are designed to prevent blisters from slowing you down. Not only will it prevent blisters, the sock is also elasticated to achieve the perfect fit and includes extra padding in the heels and toes for ultimate comfort, control and total faith in your socks.
Our GripLock™ lightweight socks also use Coolmax® technology for extra breathability. This technology uses mesh fabric to wick moisture away from your skin, keeping your feet cool and dry no matter how hard you train.
Overall, the GripLock™ lightweight orange sock will:
- Prevent blisters.
- Completely fit and adhere to your skin, preventing movement and friction to reduce blisters.
- Reduce rubbing and add extra comfort through padded heel and toes.
- Leave your feet completely dry and cool with our Coolmax® breathable meshed fabric design.
- Give you the ultimate fit and control in a lightweight design.
- Allow you to go further and faster for longer.
Lightweight, stylish and comfortable, our GripLock™ socks won't slow you down, helping you set new personal bests by going further and faster than ever before.
59% Polyester (COOLMAX™), 25% Nylon, 14% GripLock™, 2% Elastane
The fibre composition details percentage by weight of each fibre contained in the sock. Technical socks often have a proportion of synthetic fibres such as nylon and elastane, as these provide durability and stretch to the sock. For a technical wool sock, you should expect around a 50% wool content.
Sock Leg Lengths
INVISIBLE, ANKLE, QUARTER, CREW, KNEE HIGH
- Invisible - finishes below the trainer line hense "invisible".
- Ankle – finishes at around where your trainer does, below the ankle.
- Quarter – finishes just above the ankle
- Crew – finishes just underneath the calf
- Knee High – finished just underneath the knee
Comfort Linked Toe Seam
Bulky seams have no place in a sock designed for performance. The comfort linked toe seam is flat, so causes no irritation to the tops of your toes.