SockMine Training Crew in Lime/Grey/Navy
When you're out on a cold winter run, you want your feet to be comfortable and snuggly warm. These cotton-rich mid-weight running socks provide ultimate comfort and warmth. Plus, the elasticated leg and arch give an improved fit and support, stopping the sock from slipping or bunching inside your shoe, but not stopping you from finishing your run.
- Soft-top gently holds the socks in place.
- Elasticated leg provides support and comfort.
- Elasticated arch support improves fit.
- Fully padded foot helps reduce impacts and provides warmth.
- Comfort toe seam reduces rubbing.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
Best for: Running in a colder climate or a runner after a more cushioned sock.
71% Polyester (COOLMAX®), 28% Nylon, 1% Elastane
The fibre composition details percentage by weight of each fibre contained in the sock. Technical socks often have a proportion of synthetic fibres such as nylon and elastane, as these provide durability and stretch to the sock. For a technical wool sock, you should expect around a 50% wool content.
Sock Leg Lengths
INVISIBLE, ANKLE, QUARTER, CREW, KNEE HIGH
- Invisible - finishes below the trainer line hense "invisible".
- Ankle – finishes at around where your trainer does, below the ankle.
- Quarter – finishes just above the ankle
- Crew – finishes just underneath the calf
- Knee High – finished just underneath the knee
Comfort Linked Toe Seam
Bulky seams have no place in a sock designed for performance. The comfort linked toe seam is flat, so causes no irritation to the tops of your toes.